- Hop on to playfully challenge Your gross motor skills.
- Balancing yourself on the wobble while solving the puzzle and directing the ball to the centre of the maze.
- It’s a great way to bond with mom and dad, works like a great ice-breaker when I have been naughty.
- I stay fully engaged using all my bunny senses in a super fun way.
- Rainy days seem less dreadful with this great indoor/outdoor board game that helps my bunny legs get some form of exercise.
# Kids will be so engaged that they won’t be aware of the balance, coordination, strength, and focus they are developing at the same time!
Mastered that? Try using two balls; and then all three.
Think you’re a pro? Now try moving up to three balls from the outside in. Race against the clock, or time yourself against other players for the ultimate challenge!
Strong and sturdy, this high quality balance board is made in India and built to last a lifetime.
KEY FEATURES :
- SIZE : 26″ x 19″
- AGES : 6 to adult. (Board will hold an adult weighing up to 110kg.)
- MATERIALS : Made of birch plywood, covered with a durable Polish
- INCLUDES : Balance board, 3 Rose wood balls and instructions manual
- ORIGIN : Made in India
- GIFT BAG : Sorry, this item is too large for our gift bag and cannot be gift wrapped.
- RECOMMENDED AGE GROUPS : Older Children and Adults (7 years and up) Age 4+ can try solving the maze with their hands under adult supervision.
- Bobtail believes in creating high quality products backed by the idea that everyone needs to contribute towards making a better community. We have used Pinewood carved to smooth perfection by artisans from Jodhpur, and polished with natural colours.
- 3 Rosewood balls with the maze board
- Motor, co-ordination and critical thinking skills stimulated all at once!
Product Dimension & Material :-
- Pinewood board with rosewood balls
- We have taken immense care to let these wooden toys be in your family for generations.
- Wipe clean with a dry cloth.
- Keep away from water
- Adult supervision needed for children under 5years